"Maison de Soeurs" cultural centre
The exhibition room of the "Maison des Soeurs" in La Chapelle d'Abondance offers exhibitions related to local heritage. At this moment: "Sauvage", photo exhibition on the alpine wild fauna.
The "Maison des Soeurs" is, originally, a building built for the congregation of the Sisters of Charity in 1842. Abandoned during a long period, it has been restored to gather together of the tourist office, a (games) libraryand an exhibition room.Lire la suite
Services & Equipement & Activités
- Exhibition space
- Educational visits
- Guided tours
- Temporary exhibition
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
From 01/06 to 20/09/2020, daily on demand to La Chapelle d'Abondance Tourisme.
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
Pays d'Evian vallée d'Abondance Tourist Office
The Tourist Office of the pays d'Evian - Abondance valley comprises 20 communes of the community of communes and the information offices of Publier, Lugrin, Abondance, Chapelle d'Abondance, Bernex and Thollon. Lake, mountain and countryside are the themes.